Youth Climbing Teams
The next step for young climbers interested in developing technique and building strength, the learning team is the precursor to competitive team. Both teams are offered by invitation only. Enrolled climbers get one 2-hour coached session per week, either Mondays from 4-6 p.m. or Tuesdays from 6-8 p.m.
- Recommended for ages 8 to 15
- Ongoing 12 week period
- Includes a 3 month full-access membership
- Rental gear is included on team night
- Focusing on many aspects of climbing
- Techniques and body positioning
- Bouldering and Top Rope
- Knots and rope management
Following the structure and ideals of U.S.A. climbing, Our Competitive Youth Climbing Team is the final stop on a climbers journey to reaching their full potential. Team members make a serious commitment to the sport of rock climbing and bettering themselves both individually and as a cohesive team. Our coaches set and attain goals throughout the season.
- Monday & Thursday, 5:30pm-8pm
- Coincides with the USA Climbing competitive seasons:
- Bouldering Season (September 15 – January 20)
- Sport Climbing Season (January 20 – May 15)
- Two coached sessions each week
- Coach presence at USA Climbing competitions
- Full access membership for 3 months.
- 15% off in our pro shop (Teammates are encouraged to invest in their own climbing equipment)
- $350 / 16 weeks